Xmas games in the south east?

Albiscuit

Members
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
2,834
Reaction score
525
I know I will be bored to tears with 2 weeks off over Xmas and I haven’t played a game since early November so I’m looking for sites in the south east (I’m in London, happy to travel about 90mins or so from here) that will be open on the 28/29th December.

I plan on looking myself, I’m not totally lazy but does anyone have a regular site they know is planning on opening? 

I dont one have a “regular site” as such and am open to suggestions and always up for new sites.

 
Mayhem are doing an all site airsoft day on the 29th. I would consider it myself if my folks weren't coming to visit that day. 

 
Apocalypse are doing a christmas game on the 22nd with fancy dress and a raffle. A fair few people are coming out of hibernation for this one, and my group maybe turning blue and white for the fancy dress...

Then they will do their last game of the year on the 29th however I don't think it'll be anything special.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not on those dates though. 1st three sundays of the month and december has 5 this year!!

I saw that one, I might be going, i was more looking for 28th/29th december as I would be fed up of the kids arguing by then :D   
My bad, skim read your post and missed that bit!

I'm possibly headed down to South Coast CQB on the 29th but that is a fair old trek from pretty much anywhere ?

 
Good as the fireworks night game was a bloody shambles. I went rogue and hunted anyone :P  

 
Back
Top