Asomodai
AF-UK patch owner
- Jun 14, 2017
- 3,146
- 1,054
Just need to confirm it with the Mrs and I should be good to go with my mate Nick.My mistake it was Asmodai and I regarding the 5th. My memory is terribad.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just need to confirm it with the Mrs and I should be good to go with my mate Nick.My mistake it was Asmodai and I regarding the 5th. My memory is terribad.
My mistake it was Asmodai and I regarding the 5th. My memory is terribad.
What rule exactly?
We are extremely strict.
We are extremely strict.
You are in a town centre with the nearest armed officer no more than 150yds away. Any guns or knives must never be on display outside the premises.
The carpark is on the opposite side of the road to the site.
Take a towell, lay the gun on it. Wrap it up and the tie it.
That's literally how I showed up to the Mall for the first few months.
PM me a copy of your email and I will get it checked.How long should I wait for a confirmation email? Sent one this morning at about 9:30.