Aldramelech
Members
- Apr 6, 2017
- 2
- 0
Hi Gents. I'm considering starting airsoft and live in Devon. I used to paintball regularly a few years ago so am familiar with the local sites but would ideally like to get a feel for the "scene" from players in the area rather then from someone from a site trying to sell me something.
A problem I found with paintball was that after investing quite heavily in it my only real option was to hope a large group of randoms had booked on a weekend and tag along, no bookings no play. Is there a regular group in the area? How well attended are meetings etc.
Thanks in advance for any help.
A problem I found with paintball was that after investing quite heavily in it my only real option was to hope a large group of randoms had booked on a weekend and tag along, no bookings no play. Is there a regular group in the area? How well attended are meetings etc.
Thanks in advance for any help.