- Dec 17, 2024
- 1,475
- 3,169
They do an urban pattern too...
View attachment 51391
Camouflage is only good in the right conditions.
Blimey, reckon you could sell a fair few of them on here!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They do an urban pattern too...
View attachment 51391
Camouflage is only good in the right conditions.
I have one question, can I have a link? I need these.Kimpoi grips finally arrived after waiting months. Just need an adjustable rear sight now to complete my og resi 2 magnum.
Stupid money for a sight and I won't find one but I can hope![]()
Awesome aren't they! I love mine! Currently waiting on the purple replacement lowerView attachment 51736
New Kizuna Works BSK43 is here, honestly blown away at what you get for the price. I can see 'G-capas' becoming more prevalent in the next 5 years because this gun is an amazing proof of concept
The only thing I think they should do is provide both the taller suppressor sights and the shorter sights in the box instead of having to buy them separately but even so honestly this is one of the best GBB pistols to be released this yearAwesome aren't they! I love mine! Currently waiting on the purple replacement lower
Just brought a RMR mount and sights for her and a tracer unit too today. Apparently there are various different specs available re size and sights but not it seems in the UKThe only thing I think they should do is provide both the taller suppressor sights and the shorter sights in the box instead of having to buy them separately but even so honestly this is one of the best GBB pistols to be released this year
It'll probably come at some point, this is a initial production run so they probs won't roll out everything - HPA and Hi Capa Hub have a few parts in stockJust brought a RMR mount and sights for her and a tracer unit too today. Apparently there are various different specs available re size and sights but not it seems in the UK
Yeah I got most bits from Hi-Capa Hub.It'll probably come at some point, this is a initial production run so they probs won't roll out everything - HPA and Hi Capa Hub have a few parts in stock
One thing I've noticed with the BSK is it has one of the best ambi safeties I've seen on a Hi-capa/2011 style pistol, I imagine it's one of the components that isn't TM compatible due to the geometry of the grip
What face mask is that?bought a new lightweight NVG arm and a knock-off Railink system. Both are pretty good for the money.
View attachment 51934