The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Took my final delivery


giphy.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got 2x 3kg training plates if you are interested

PS love a bit of Greenzone, although i dont like everyone else using it :D

 
Yeah ?

I don't understand why Helikon focus on WW instead of GZ now.

I like them both but would like to have options in both.

 
My first purchase from Warhead Industries in the UK, hopefully my next will be a brushless motor for a DMR build...

Q9pEeBOl.jpg


https://imgur.com/Q9pEeBO

... and it's identical in size etc. to same spec Nurpol batteries I've bought but £5 less (and they do a few others, so maybe a good alternative to HobbyKing when they have nothing in their UK warehouse?).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh they are pretty sweet OOTB, just a different muzzle device and tactical selector IMO

 
Back
Top