ImTriggerHappy
Supporters
- Feb 25, 2015
- 5,374
- 2,228
Sorry got to disagree with most of that.Played there once. Will never go back.
Hit taking was horrendous, staff were rude and favoured the locals, BFG rules are crazy (waits for all the arguments)
Generally a waste of a great venue.
Hit taking can be crap but that the players not the venue and can happen anywhere.
Never seen the staff be rude ever they like a laugh and joke occasionally but only ever give crap to the regulars.
They definitely dont favour the regulars if anything they come down on you harder for any infractions because you know the rules.
Bfg rules I agree with I have been hit by one that some twat threw down a corridor, a few inches higher and I would of caught it in the side of the head. Its too dark and too up close for lobbing round chunks of metal just use cardboard pyro, they are more fun anyway.