So first day at the mall
Impressive location and facilities and some friendly marshals love the free parking and the overall feel of the place too.
Good mixture of areas and the shopping mall arena really adds to the experience nothing like charging through peacocks with a gun LOL
Just had one gripe today and that was hit taking the whole day problems were had by all and in fairness both teams complained but I can only comment on what I saw
Had one guy take a round clean in chest from a team mate which he ignored ( no way he couldn't have felt or heard or seen it as was close ) and shot him and then myself point blank in the head imagine the muzzle a thumbs width from your forehead. Thankfully the Marshalls found him and removed him as his friends as they were causing a bit of grief all over this was just the first game..
Throughout the day the hit taking almost became worse 5 team guys shot a single player and he just ran into cover then came round the corner on full auto when only semi permitted and hosed down several people I even think he managed to hit a marshal and he legged it again.
One of our team friendly fired someone and got him square in chest for which he announced lucky that missed.
I won't continue on as it is a long list of things that will become repetitive and we all know the score considering this was a 3hr 30 round trip a touch disappointed
I'm hoping this is a rare thing but a few regulars were telling us it's been happening more and more recently
I will try again as I think the location facilities and the Marshalls were all good
Was I just unlucky today or have others suffered similar
Impressive location and facilities and some friendly marshals love the free parking and the overall feel of the place too.
Good mixture of areas and the shopping mall arena really adds to the experience nothing like charging through peacocks with a gun LOL
Just had one gripe today and that was hit taking the whole day problems were had by all and in fairness both teams complained but I can only comment on what I saw
Had one guy take a round clean in chest from a team mate which he ignored ( no way he couldn't have felt or heard or seen it as was close ) and shot him and then myself point blank in the head imagine the muzzle a thumbs width from your forehead. Thankfully the Marshalls found him and removed him as his friends as they were causing a bit of grief all over this was just the first game..
Throughout the day the hit taking almost became worse 5 team guys shot a single player and he just ran into cover then came round the corner on full auto when only semi permitted and hosed down several people I even think he managed to hit a marshal and he legged it again.
One of our team friendly fired someone and got him square in chest for which he announced lucky that missed.
I won't continue on as it is a long list of things that will become repetitive and we all know the score considering this was a 3hr 30 round trip a touch disappointed
I'm hoping this is a rare thing but a few regulars were telling us it's been happening more and more recently
I will try again as I think the location facilities and the Marshalls were all good
Was I just unlucky today or have others suffered similar