Skirmish Billericay Full Site Review

Never been to one of those pro-am days, they removed those last year I believe, have the reinstated those?

The shop's handy to have, and I believe so far the best stocked on-site shop I've come across (well, so far only been to five separate sites, there may be others with a shop similar to that), Sandpit's on-site platoon store may be a second to that, depending on weekend (if event, packs more stuff).

The thing with Plantation is, as brilliant as the site is and fun to play at, they really suck at advertising / getting word out ;) Prior to playing at SAB I've done F. knows how many online searches to see what's around, what people recommend, browse through forums such as this too, yet never came across AP. Only beginning of this year when visiting my local airsoft store the folks there introduced me to AP, and been sold to it since.
Honestly I've not even played airsoft in about a year, so maybe they have stopped the pro days. Trying to get back into it over the summer, I've looked into AP defiantly going to give it ago at some point, its not too far from me. Airsoft sites seems to be popping up in essex, and closing down not soon after. a couple recently closed in colchester. id love to visit the sandpit its on my wish list, pretty far from me however.

 
Glad I found this, was thinking of heading up there soon. Probably wont bother now..

 
Back
Top