Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I used to live in Kingston until last month. EAG Dorking is the only site I've been to. Enjoyed it everytime but can't compare it to anywhere else obviously.
I used to live in Kingston until last month. EAG Dorking is the only site I've been to. Enjoyed it everytime but can't compare it to anywhere else obviously.
I didn’t realise they had a cqb village, when do they use that?I've not been there. I usually play at DogTag in Crawley (Holmbush events). It's a large woodland site with a variety of landscapes from dense forest to open fields, a cqb village and everything in between. My favorite venue out of the few I've tried.
I'd like to try Driver Wood in Crawley soon as it's in the same area. Alas for the mo I can't play at all which sucks.
I didn’t realise they had a cqb village, when do they use that?
I didn’t realise they had a cqb village, when do they use that?
Not too sure coz I never saw the cqb part, the fort we used during the normal day.Always used it on days I have been....
Tend to do am in the paintball field and pm in the other half (or vice versa) so normally get to see the whole site, but not been in over a year so may have changed things...
Do you mean the fort in the paintball field or the village itself, in the woods with the stream around it?
I need to do a proper good few days instead of halves I think. And how do you become a member? I asked before and they said I don’t need to be a member almost like it wasn’t an option for membership.Not sure, it's always been there whilst I've played there.
It consists of random shaped structures built like log cabins without roofs. Some have a few rooms and others are just a single room. Most have open windows or low walls on one or more sides. Semi only. It's fairly small and next to the safezone and backs onto the carpark.
Most days it get's some play but not always depending on what they've got lined up and pershaps numbers attending. Some games are contained in there and others fight and retreat back to it.
Snipers generally prowl the edge whilst running battles happen within. Quite basic but fun ?
Recently they've been clearing and opening up more of the site including some areas that were mostly used buy the paintballers. And longer games too. I played a members only game a few weeks back and it was one game all day based on Cocaine Peddling Cartel & DEA. Good fun. About 120 of us compared to often there being 300 but the members game was no rentals and no two tones. Just full on skirmishing.
LOL :lol: I witnessed some of the most intense exchanges of fire that weekend, good enough to make you stop and watch as kill squads literally shredded each other. Awesome.
I need to do a proper good few days instead of halves I think. And how do you become a member? I asked before and they said I don’t need to be a member almost like it wasn’t an option for membership.
I've not been there. I usually play at DogTag in Crawley (Holmbush events). It's a large woodland site with a variety of landscapes from dense forest to open fields, a cqb village and everything in between. My favorite venue out of the few I've tried.
I'd like to try Driver Wood in Crawley soon as it's in the same area. Alas for the mo I can't play at all which sucks.
At under a 30 min drive, EAG is my closest site, so I'm glad to see it gets positive feedback. Will hopefully try it out in the next few weeks and get my UKARA ball rolling.
My favourite woodland site though - if they play the 'Peg Game' first game, you'll have so many targets to shoot you'll need to take extra BBs for the rest of the day! It's an utter turkey shoot!