SE Tour Review: Erebor: Black Ops (Surrey) (Closed)

@Seth_Erebor why did you paste me in on this?

You know I have no intention of going as while the site looks interesting I don't have any faith you can run a good day there. No way am I giving up a Saturday to take that chance.

 
Lol, if all you do is hate why are you even here pls ?


Hate isn't all I do sometimes I do sarcasm, piss taking and on occasion even helpfulness.

But I don't have a lot of patience for daft shit which I why I give @Seth_Erebor a hard time in the hope he listens. Which for your sakes on Saturday I think he maybe has.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hate isn't all I do sometimes I do sarcasm, piss taking and and on occasion even helpfulness.

But I don't have a lot of patience for daft shit which I why I give @Seth_Erebor a hard time in the hope he listens. Which for your sakes on Saturday I think he maybe has.


I have a mate much like you and he seems to get the best out of me when he gives me a hard time. Must be a "rise to the challenge" kind of thing.

 
Whats the player limit for a normal day? 20 it looks like?  Me and the team are looking for a date that works for as many of us as possible, but we'll pretty much take up most of the available tickets on the day :P  

 
Whats the player limit for a normal day? 20 it looks like?  Me and the team are looking for a date that works for as many of us as possible, but we'll pretty much take up most of the available tickets on the day :P  


20, yes. 

I've added quite a few dates for next month, they should all be pretty open... for now.

If you have a date in mind I can reserve a batch of tickets locked to a unique code for you and you team.

 
Thank for the invite but I'm off to visit my new nephew that weekend so I'll not be able to attend. 

 
Managed to go last Saturday and the venue is amazing! Already booked my place for the next one!

 
Managed to go last Saturday and the venue is amazing! Already booked my place for the next one!
It was an awesome day. Unfortunately got a load of games lined up for the next month so I'll have to find some time off to get down again.
Who were you on the day? I was the guy in full ranger green kit

 
Back
Top