moonagemoz Members Joined May 29, 2024 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Apr 10, 2025 #1 Does anyone know if a raptor pkm box is compatible with A&K PKM?
Austeyr Moderators Staff member Joined Dec 17, 2024 Messages 1,458 Reaction score 3,094 Apr 10, 2025 #2 moonagemoz said: Does anyone know if a raptor pkm box is compatible with A&K PKM? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Yeah, they are interchangeable ? source: I own both
moonagemoz said: Does anyone know if a raptor pkm box is compatible with A&K PKM? Click to expand... Click to shrink... Yeah, they are interchangeable ? source: I own both
H hitmanNo2 Members Joined Sep 8, 2018 Messages 989 Reaction score 458 Apr 11, 2025 #3 Austeyr said: Yeah, they are interchangeable ? source: I own both Click to expand... Click to shrink... I don't suppose you know if LCT box mags are interchangeable too? I've read conflicting info.
Austeyr said: Yeah, they are interchangeable ? source: I own both Click to expand... Click to shrink... I don't suppose you know if LCT box mags are interchangeable too? I've read conflicting info.
Austeyr Moderators Staff member Joined Dec 17, 2024 Messages 1,458 Reaction score 3,094 Apr 11, 2025 #4 hitmanNo2 said: I don't suppose you know if LCT box mags are interchangeable too? I've read conflicting info. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I’m not sure as I’m not rich enough for an LCT haha, sorry!
hitmanNo2 said: I don't suppose you know if LCT box mags are interchangeable too? I've read conflicting info. Click to expand... Click to shrink... I’m not sure as I’m not rich enough for an LCT haha, sorry!
H hitmanNo2 Members Joined Sep 8, 2018 Messages 989 Reaction score 458 Apr 11, 2025 #5 Ha. OK. Cheers