Daveoc33 Members Joined Dec 8, 2018 Messages 387 Reaction score 156 Thursday at 9:44 AM #1 Is anyone else not getting an email when they receive a private message? I've got the correct setting in my profile. I'm wondering if it's a forum issue or a me issue..
Is anyone else not getting an email when they receive a private message? I've got the correct setting in my profile. I'm wondering if it's a forum issue or a me issue..
Decp369 Members Joined Apr 27, 2024 Messages 63 Reaction score 52 Thursday at 9:55 AM #2 Yes same for me, use to always get an email now I get nothing
Austeyr Moderators Staff member Joined Dec 17, 2024 Messages 1,475 Reaction score 3,170 Thursday at 10:05 AM #3 Proffrink is aware and looking into it guys
N novioman Members Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 1,002 Reaction score 377 Thursday at 11:29 AM #4 Same here usually
Jez_Armstrong Moderators Staff member Joined May 22, 2016 Messages 1,008 Reaction score 1,337 Yesterday at 6:52 AM #5 @proffrink i cant log in on my phone, it says its sent an 2FA email to me but it hasnt