North Wales Based

ChrisG

Members
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
101
Reaction score
5
Hey folks

I'm based in North Wales, my closest site is Shock & Awesome in Abergele. It's more woodland than anything else. 

Is there sites near or within 50-80 miles that's more derelict buildings/woodland, two floors etc. Looking for more diverse sites where I can immerse myself more. 

Also anyone in North Wales?

 
Shock & Awe is a great site - if only for the ice creams!

You've got:

OTT on Anglesey, huge woodland site;

Alpha 55 in Holywell (not played here, can't comment);

Ex Site near Mold, 200 acre woodland site, massively varied terrain, plenty of buildings, my "home" site;

Outpost Airsoft, Chester, not played here but some of my friends have and speak pretty highly of it;

And if you don't mind a bit more of a trek there's SWAT in Knowsley.

If I've missed anywhere then my apologies! ?

 
Back
Top