sonofsammo
Members
- Feb 3, 2018
- 1,448
- 443
I regularly play at Killhouse in Leeds, which is a fun site run by a great team.
They're setting up a new site in Lincoln - the opening night is this Friday (9th November) at 1730.
It's a chance to be the first into a pristine new arena. I'm particularly looking forward to helping shoot the crap out of their new , unblemished car ?
Here's a link for peeps on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/events/252747858752797/
And here are some pics, for those not on FB.
I've got permission from the Mrs to escape for the evening, so hopefully will see you down there ?
View attachment 39760
View attachment 39761
They're setting up a new site in Lincoln - the opening night is this Friday (9th November) at 1730.
It's a chance to be the first into a pristine new arena. I'm particularly looking forward to helping shoot the crap out of their new , unblemished car ?
Here's a link for peeps on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/events/252747858752797/
And here are some pics, for those not on FB.
I've got permission from the Mrs to escape for the evening, so hopefully will see you down there ?
View attachment 39760
View attachment 39761