M MAW Members Joined Aug 16, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 1 Aug 21, 2010 #1 Melton Airsoft Warfare is opening its doors on the 12 of September 2010, If your interested check out the links to the youtube vids. Iv not posted the email or advert because I didn't know what I could post or what I cant.
Melton Airsoft Warfare is opening its doors on the 12 of September 2010, If your interested check out the links to the youtube vids. Iv not posted the email or advert because I didn't know what I could post or what I cant.
B beverage Members Joined Aug 15, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2010 #2 I'd be interested in that any more information...
joshcowin Members Joined Feb 7, 2011 Messages 1,126 Reaction score 99 Feb 7, 2011 #3 an amazing site,friendly marshalls,loads of terrain building etc.a must for any airsofter in the midlands
an amazing site,friendly marshalls,loads of terrain building etc.a must for any airsofter in the midlands
Deva Founder Joined Sep 5, 2008 Messages 4,163 Reaction score 187 Feb 7, 2011 #4 Did you go yesterday?