Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shit, I forgot about stairs, maybe I'll have at least one new knee by the time this opens ??
drive past there quite often, been waiting for them to turn it into flats for years. I think the lack of parking is putting them off.
It’ll be some good cardio I suppose. ?
think it’s still offices.
wouldn’t happen to be near a small local airport by any chance would it? Only place I can think is 4 miles from maidstone and a mile from the M2.Before someone beats me to it![]()
Airsoft site usage confirmed, Signed agreed all that jazz. We're going in this Thursday throughout till Tuesday to outfit the site. Games will be bookable once the site is ready.
We'll be annoucning the site, its location and all its glory via Airsoft Nation (not totally agreed) either end of this week or next.
wouldn’t happen to be near a small local airport by any chance would it? Only place I can think is 4 miles from maidstone and a mile from the M2.
that’s a very good point actuallyHow many staircases? Got plans to stop them getting choked?
I ask because it can become an issue at the Depot even with 5 staircases in play over 2 floors. It only takes a couple of defenders per staircase to lock them down pretty effectively.
Can some of the floors be themed? A jungle floor for instance would be pretty cool. Dim lights, loads of artificial ferns/plants etc. Like something from an overgrown city a la I am Legend, The Last of Us etc
John Wick club type neon floor. Loads of pink and blue fluorescent lighting, music etc
Hospital themed floor.
Creepy floor with loads of occult markings, fake blood on the walls, bloody drag stains on the floor, alters, rituals etc. Like something out of Doom.
Supermarket floor.
Prison floor.
Containment floor. Think Labs level from Escape from Tarkov. Decontamination tents, PVC linking tunnels, temporary lab type setups etc
And yes, I'll take free membership as payment for my helpful suggestions ?
How many staircases? Got plans to stop them getting choked?
I ask because it can become an issue at the Depot even with 5 staircases in play over 2 floors. It only takes a couple of defenders per staircase to lock them down pretty effectively.
Sweet.
Great to hear that you've thought it through! One staircase per team sounds like a decent, simple solution.
Something more complicated might be to put a riot shield in each staircase, which can only be used in that staircase. So once it's been used to push up, it gets left at the top, and can be grabbed by the other team and used to push back down again, rinse and repeat.
Getting airsofters to listen though...![]()
Great suggestion! We thought of this too but the hardest part is to make sure people listen like you said!
Sweet.
A couple more for you.
A coke/meth lab. Lots of nice metal equipment for cover which would make a racket getting pelted with BBs.
Just a shit load of full body mannequins dotted about. They always give me a fright when I come across them in FPSs. I imagine it would translate well over into real life. Getting people to question their target identification skills. If you can find a shop going out of business or being renovated, I imagine they could be had pretty cheap. Would be a nice and easy one.