MWS NOVESKE N4 Gen 3

novioman

Members
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
376
Have a Noveske N4 GEN 3, in sniper grey.
I was thinking of asking around 2/3 of new (£350 new) plus I will include the front grip.
It’s mint apart from a small mark on the rail from the sight being fitted.
So £250 plus £15 postage if required.
Is that a fair price do people think.
 
What is the front grip? Is it something by Magpul, a repro or something generic for airsoft?

I'd probably knock £10 off to get it below 70%.
 
I wouldn't ask for more than 250 and shipping and paypal G&S have to be covered in the asking price. That's bang on 70%.

If you want to sell it even faster ask for the 60% of the retail price and extra 20 quid or so for shipping and paypal fee. So around ~230.

Sadly you have to take a loss each time you sell something. All of us been there before.
 
TBH there's nothing wrong with asking 70%, if it is too much for buyers then you might not get any offers, I'd ask for 70% with £15 for postage, if it doesn't sell in a week you can bump it with a small reduction in price. If you want it sold quickly then ask for much less.
Please remember to follw the rules if you do place an add.
 
Back
Top