looking for a new site to try

jreacher

Members
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi all I'm looking to try out a few new sites ,I live in maidenhead .I'd like to try somewhere with less kids & a more structured type games ,I haven't got all the gear for a milsim but would like to try one at some point ,any suggestions would be great.cheers jack

 
Milsim Taster 30th May at Tuddenham near RAF Mildenhall. You dont need the kit. See our other post on the subject.

 
Bit of trek for me but I'll check it out .cheers jack

 
Hi all I'm looking to try out a few new sites ,I live in maidenhead .I'd like to try somewhere with less kids & a more structured type games ,I haven't got all the gear for a milsim but would like to try one at some point ,any suggestions would be great.cheers jack
Have you been to the mall?

 
Booked into the mall Thursday week. After being there at Maidenhead decided to do another skirmish but somewhere else.

The min age is still 13 though. I'm guessing all sites will be uber addtionally hot on safety

 
I've been to the shop at xsite ,good helpful people there so I think I'll give it go for my next skirmish .Anyone know if they get many kids there .cheers jack

 
Back
Top