sundown Members Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 71 Reaction score 15 Jul 6, 2015 #1 Hi all, I am looking for a well-run large outdoor UK site Preferably in the North West but can travel further. I currently live on the Isle of Man but would like to visit the UK for large outdoor games
Hi all, I am looking for a well-run large outdoor UK site Preferably in the North West but can travel further. I currently live on the Isle of Man but would like to visit the UK for large outdoor games
BBrotherwood Members Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 235 Reaction score 212 Jul 6, 2015 #2 If you end up near Kent then the Sandpit is Massive! Might be worth going there for a Milsim though to make your trip worth it.
If you end up near Kent then the Sandpit is Massive! Might be worth going there for a Milsim though to make your trip worth it.