Kent Sites

Jarrett88

Members
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Hello guys

I have been looking through the pages on net to find various sites in kent and cant seem to find many. Do any of you know where i could find a decent list of all sites in kent.

 
List best to my knowledge...

Darkwater - Ashford

Battle Lakes - Tunbridge Wells

BIA - Eastry

ShadowOpz - Dover

Cool Under Fire - Faversham

Quex Park - Ramsgate

Apocalypse - Maidstone

UCAP - Dartford

Bush Valley Airsoft - Maidstone

Ace Combat - Tonbridge

 
Ace Combat at Pembury is well worth a Sunday out.

Good group of players, nice site with varying terrain, good food, fair staff and decent games.

Only downside is a lack of space to park - for both you and your car.

 
Next to bluewater!!! I am there all the time i never knew a site was there
I always wondered why the rest of the Bluewater site was never fully developed commercially - maybe the god of airsoft looking down :-)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I always wondered why the rest of the Bluewater site was never fully developed commercially - maybe the god of airsoft looking down :-)
Yes it in an old quarry site to the east, off the Roman Road. It is being slowly redeveloped but hopefully still had a few years of playing available. Worth a visit.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to get to the Sandpit myself later this year. The number of active sites seems to grow each year, bit different to when I first started playing in 2004, there was just Fort Amhurst, anyone remember this chokepoint? Always some bastard with a M249 at one end...

thumb_9347__media-gallery-image.jpeg


 
Oh, how I miss Fort Amherst. The Chapel was a b*tch to assault, but so much fun.

I used to (try to) defeat the M249 with a riot shield. Didn't always work, but fun though.

Back in '04? I used to play there regularly back then ?

 
I regularly play at Bush Valley, awesome place n the food is great!

 
Bush Valley looks pretty neat, will definitely try and get there this year. I see they have invested in an Objective Box, do they use it much? I'm a big fan of Rush myself (not the 70's progressive rock band)

 
Back
Top