I have been looking through the pages on net to find various sites in kent and cant seem to find many. Do any of you know where i could find a decent list of all sites in kent.
I do not know whether such a list exists but it would be useful to have one for all counties. Have you looked at this map of sites? A good starting point: http://www.airsoftmap.co.uk/
I do not know whether such a list exists but it would be useful to have one for all counties. Have you looked at this map of sites? A good starting point: http://www.airsoftmap.co.uk/
Yes it in an old quarry site to the east, off the Roman Road. It is being slowly redeveloped but hopefully still had a few years of playing available. Worth a visit.
Hope to get to the Sandpit myself later this year. The number of active sites seems to grow each year, bit different to when I first started playing in 2004, there was just Fort Amhurst, anyone remember this chokepoint? Always some bastard with a M249 at one end...
Bush Valley looks pretty neat, will definitely try and get there this year. I see they have invested in an Objective Box, do they use it much? I'm a big fan of Rush myself (not the 70's progressive rock band)