In door or Building type sites South East Uk?

jay83

Members
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Messages
498
Reaction score
70
Aright everyone.

My Team are due to go to The Deport Aldershot this weekend but they have just canceled it for unforeseen circumstances. As the weather is rubbish this site along with Reading mall looks good as there indoors ect. Im wondering if there are any other sites about i dont know of that are similar with buildings ect. Any information would be great.

Cheers

Jay

 
A few of us on here will be at iron sight in Andover, may be a bit out if reach for you though.

 
few pot holes now days is a great road!!

 
lol sometimes I wonder if I pay road tax for them to ensure all roads have a certain number of potholes in them.

If I get my act together I should be coming to Iron Sight on Sunday, using my pockets to hold 6 mags is less than ideal though :(

Do you guys normally book or am I best off calling to check if they want me to book in?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol sometimes I wonder if I pay road tax for them to ensure all roads have a certain number of potholes in them.

If I get my act together I should be coming to Iron Sight on Sunday, using my pockets to hold 6 mags is less than ideal though :(

Do you guys normally book or am I best off calling to check if they want me to book in?
no need to book just turn up (£22.50 entrance fee and food)

I always bring a spare plate carrier and other stuff so your welcome to use that if needed.

 
no need to book just turn up (£22.50 entrance fee and food)

I always bring a spare plate carrier and other stuff so your welcome to use that if needed.
Ok cheers bud, funny that I discovered after the first game sunday gone that it is easier to access my mags from the pockets in my trousers than it is if they are in my chest rig....

I would actually quite like to know what wearing a chest rig is like before I spend £150 on the DCS, I'm sure it would be fine but I am pretty lazy when it comes to selling stuff I don't need/like.

What time do you guys normally turn up? I saw the start time is down as 9 but some sites mean that as game start/briefing whereas others mean that is when the site opens.

 
well I've a pair of DCSs so will be easy to see if they're your kind of thing or not lol.

I tend to get there around 8:30ish but games normally start 9:30-10. turn up at 9 and you'll be fine :)

 
Back
Top