IFartedOnTheWayHere
Members
- Feb 17, 2021
- 30
- 0
afternoon all,
I'm a member of the committee running a 20 to 30-strong airsoft society at a certain uni somewhere in the Midlands. we're hoping to run a CQB event next month and we're torn between two sites - Hells Airsoft and The Department.
I like the look of Hells, especially given that its shanty town layout looks really interesting, especially for our newer players. however, an earlier site review on AF-UK stated a few issues - namely with flanking, stalemates and excessive dust from the rubber flooring.
can anyone shed any light on these issues please? I'd personally prefer Hells, but if these issues haven't been solved then perhaps The Department would be a better bet.
cheers
I'm a member of the committee running a 20 to 30-strong airsoft society at a certain uni somewhere in the Midlands. we're hoping to run a CQB event next month and we're torn between two sites - Hells Airsoft and The Department.
I like the look of Hells, especially given that its shanty town layout looks really interesting, especially for our newer players. however, an earlier site review on AF-UK stated a few issues - namely with flanking, stalemates and excessive dust from the rubber flooring.
can anyone shed any light on these issues please? I'd personally prefer Hells, but if these issues haven't been solved then perhaps The Department would be a better bet.
cheers
Last edited by a moderator: