Hmm, going to be 100% honest throughout this post.
I would not recommend this site to anyone.
Firsty, the site is small, not DTW Colchester small, but for woodland it’s really small, and due to this, the games are repetitive. It’s one of those sites we went to to try, and won’t be returning.
The site is Rife with cheaters of all different ilks, from famous non hit takers, to people who don’t understand that a shield doesn’t make you immortal.
When we went last, the marshals were great, a little too relaxed, but they did the job well enough.
My biggest gripe comes of late, and had I not have been, I would have immediately decided I would never go.
After an incident recently between 2 YouTube airsofters, the site has decided to ban everyone in a particular Facebook group, just because they are in the same group as one of these airsofters, one of these people plays with me regularly, and he loved the site, he is UKARA registered there.
When my team mate rang up the owner to ask why, he got a lot of abuse, My friend then asked him if he thought it was a bit childish to ban people because they are in the same group as 1 person, and the owner turned around and said “I don’t give a F**K what you think” and put the phone down.
Not what I would expect from a site with ties to a decent shop in Romford.
So if your looking for a decent site, with good Staff/players and is on par with what we expect in this hobby, don’t go to Dragons Lair.
Within 60Miles of this place you have 4 other sites I’d go to without hesitation.
These include:
AWA
Airsoft Plantation
Airsoft GB
Tech Brigade
If you want to know anymore, please Pm me.
I would not recommend this site to anyone.
Firsty, the site is small, not DTW Colchester small, but for woodland it’s really small, and due to this, the games are repetitive. It’s one of those sites we went to to try, and won’t be returning.
The site is Rife with cheaters of all different ilks, from famous non hit takers, to people who don’t understand that a shield doesn’t make you immortal.
When we went last, the marshals were great, a little too relaxed, but they did the job well enough.
My biggest gripe comes of late, and had I not have been, I would have immediately decided I would never go.
After an incident recently between 2 YouTube airsofters, the site has decided to ban everyone in a particular Facebook group, just because they are in the same group as one of these airsofters, one of these people plays with me regularly, and he loved the site, he is UKARA registered there.
When my team mate rang up the owner to ask why, he got a lot of abuse, My friend then asked him if he thought it was a bit childish to ban people because they are in the same group as 1 person, and the owner turned around and said “I don’t give a F**K what you think” and put the phone down.
Not what I would expect from a site with ties to a decent shop in Romford.
So if your looking for a decent site, with good Staff/players and is on par with what we expect in this hobby, don’t go to Dragons Lair.
Within 60Miles of this place you have 4 other sites I’d go to without hesitation.
These include:
AWA
Airsoft Plantation
Airsoft GB
Tech Brigade
If you want to know anymore, please Pm me.