shortman
Members
- Apr 16, 2015
- 315
- 204
Hey guys,
Sorry if this is the wrong section.
I just wanted to know where people think the best site for cqb is in hampshire as im itching to get playing and iron sight doesnt seem to have updated thier dates for a while. I was going to try and get there but is there anyone else i can go play asap??? I need some action haha.
Cheers in advance guys
Sorry if this is the wrong section.
I just wanted to know where people think the best site for cqb is in hampshire as im itching to get playing and iron sight doesnt seem to have updated thier dates for a while. I was going to try and get there but is there anyone else i can go play asap??? I need some action haha.
Cheers in advance guys