AWA Herts

G-Force

Members
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
1,318
Reaction score
4
Awsome site with good games and great marshals, although I wish they had a better village to attack and defend.

Last time I went killed 5 guys at close range at the same time, and I found a really good spot by the bridge and just picked off the blue team as they tried to get past. As always it was a great day there. ;)

 
Awsome site with good games and great marshals, although I wish they had a better village to attack and defend.
Last time I went killed 5 guys at close range at the same time, and I found a really good spot by the bridge and just picked off the blue team as they tried to get past. As always it was a great day there. ;)

Yeah i agree the site is massive, but they do need more buildings and better sandbag cover, im there this sunday.

 
the place becomes a mud bath in the winter and the ditches there become mini rivers

 
Back
Top