sp00n
Supporters
- Mar 27, 2013
- 2,210
- 874
ok this was my first airsoft outing, so it may be alittle biased
the site is a indoors CQB heaven, with some nice additions. its well laid out (I think), has a gun/kit/tuck shops
and the usual facilities.
the night runs from 6pm to 9:30pm (it dose actually run from 2pm, but the adult bit is 6pm onwards).
they basically run as many types of games as they can In the time available, with short brakes etc
pro's - indoor .... no rain :lol: staff are brilliant, games are good but time will tell on variation etc,
con's - not many marshals (that I saw), some cheating (to be expected), stupid full face masks :angry:
did I enjoy/like ..... I am now a member there, can't wait for next Sunday
what didn't I like .... there was a few idiot elitists etc, and the dark game ... my torch hasn't arrived yet, and walking round when you carnt see anything is a pain
would I go back ....... try stop me
and I am now a member
costs
none members £15 for the night (with face mask, gun hire is extra)
membership is £50 for the year, but you do get £2.50 off the night fee for being a member ... and I think you get other benefits.
the site is a indoors CQB heaven, with some nice additions. its well laid out (I think), has a gun/kit/tuck shops
the night runs from 6pm to 9:30pm (it dose actually run from 2pm, but the adult bit is 6pm onwards).
they basically run as many types of games as they can In the time available, with short brakes etc
pro's - indoor .... no rain :lol: staff are brilliant, games are good but time will tell on variation etc,
con's - not many marshals (that I saw), some cheating (to be expected), stupid full face masks :angry:
did I enjoy/like ..... I am now a member there, can't wait for next Sunday
what didn't I like .... there was a few idiot elitists etc, and the dark game ... my torch hasn't arrived yet, and walking round when you carnt see anything is a pain
would I go back ....... try stop me
costs
none members £15 for the night (with face mask, gun hire is extra)
membership is £50 for the year, but you do get £2.50 off the night fee for being a member ... and I think you get other benefits.