Apocalypse Airsoft review

Last time I went was December, hoping its improved when I make my way back down to Kent in a few months time.

 
This site slipped under my radar, some mixed reviews but a lovely looking site. I haven't tended to disagree with Asmodais reviews in the past but it does seem the site has upped its game somewhat. I am glad some regulars have gave their opinion in a fair way rather than some of the nonsense we have had in the past with slightly negative reviews or remarks and people signing up to cuss out the posters and type ineligible nonsense :D   

I will give it a go in the new year once the weather turns nice again  :)

 
This site slipped under my radar, some mixed reviews but a lovely looking site. I haven't tended to disagree with Asmodais reviews in the past but it does seem the site has upped its game somewhat. I am glad some regulars have gave their opinion in a fair way rather than some of the nonsense we have had in the past with slightly negative reviews or remarks and people signing up to cuss out the posters and type ineligible nonsense :D   

I will give it a go in the new year once the weather turns nice again  :)


Honestly I would love to give it another go as it was mostly down to problems with things other then the playing area and safe zone, which are fairly easy to remedy!  The playing area is top notch. 

 
This site slipped under my radar, some mixed reviews but a lovely looking site. I haven't tended to disagree with Asmodais reviews in the past but it does seem the site has upped its game somewhat. I am glad some regulars have gave their opinion in a fair way rather than some of the nonsense we have had in the past with slightly negative reviews or remarks and people signing up to cuss out the posters and type ineligible nonsense :D   

I will give it a go in the new year once the weather turns nice again  :)


Honestly I would love to give it another go as it was mostly down to problems with things other then the playing area and safe zone, which are fairly easy to remedy!  The playing area is top notch. 
Looks like it's gonna be a AFUK get together then ?, I'll give it another go (which I said I never would lol), we'll have to work out a date in the new year ?

 
Please do its well worth it I have good fun there 

 
If everyone’s making it an AFUK meet up I’ll be there for sure. Can’t really say no when it’s 15 minutes up the road from home. 
 

on a side note the Apocalypse on site shop have branched out and are now running their own web store https://www.modernwarrior.co.uk/

 
I’d love to meet w some from here busy sadly I can only do Saturdays anyone wants to come hang out w me n my mate oneday dm me I’ll let u know when we next going

 
Just feel like updating this thread a bit as it's over 3 years ago that you guys went to apocalypse....

Martin has handed the site over to Jon (modern warrior shop guy) and I have to say, if he pulls off his plan to improve the site, the numbers will increase ten fold. And he's building a toilet block!!!! Wooooo!!

Still got a fun vibe about the place, too. Although that hill is a killer every time!

I can only make the Saturday games usually but have done a few Sundays. 

Both have their merits.

The sundays can be utterly bonkers with 140+ players. From the noob (me) to the nonnoob it's a laugh. 

The grubs good (new burgers are awesome) and any aggro gets dealt with pretty well. 

Some of the games are confusing as hell but I think that's just me getting old....lol.

 
So, as kind of a 6 month update on a three year update, i thought i'd chime in...

Martin has left now completely. He suffered some serious bereavement over xmas, losing his mum and his son.

Which is s shit sandwich in anyones books.

Jon has full control now and Dimitri (the mad russian) have been busy beavers. The village has been extended with extra structures and cover, the trenches have been redug, the safe are has lighting and the marshalls are on point. Which is all good.

The toilet block is STILL coming but alas has not made an appearance yet. The hill is still a killer (and i'm not getting younger!!).

The shop is getting bigger and the food is getting better each time i go, although the lunchtime queue can be a bit painful. 

They've been trying to put on night games and Milsim type stuff, but i believe Jon has been uber busy sorting out the shops at several other sites.

I still go on saturdays when i can as i usually have the boy and his "hangers on". Havent been on a sunday for a while. :)

 
Back
Top