N novioman Members Joined May 12, 2012 Messages 998 Reaction score 376 Jan 11, 2025 #1 Wondering if anyone knows of a gifted individual who can engrave the Colt trades to a steel 1911 slide & frame.
Wondering if anyone knows of a gifted individual who can engrave the Colt trades to a steel 1911 slide & frame.
Austeyr Moderators Staff member Joined Dec 17, 2024 Messages 1,458 Reaction score 3,091 Jan 11, 2025 #2 West Lasers 100% https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087497751639
Enid_Puceflange Members Joined Jun 23, 2018 Messages 2,463 Reaction score 2,647 Jan 11, 2025 #3 Austeyr said: West Lasers 100% https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087497751639 Click to expand... Click to shrink... Agreed, I was going to recommend them too I met one of them at NAF ‘23 and saw some of their work Just waiting to have spare pennies to send one of mine to them for some engraving
Austeyr said: West Lasers 100% https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087497751639 Click to expand... Click to shrink... Agreed, I was going to recommend them too I met one of them at NAF ‘23 and saw some of their work Just waiting to have spare pennies to send one of mine to them for some engraving