Airsoft sites near Aylesbury/RAF Halton

jcheeseright

Supporters
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
2,261
I'm attending a 2 week course at RAF Halton this month and probably won't be going home on the weekend (long drive, can't be arsed with it) so I'm looking at playing on Saturday/Sunday somewhere within reasonable driving distance. Likewise, any mid week evening games would be of interest.

Anyone local to the area know anywhere good?

 
There is one called red one airsoft on the way to watford it's not far from RAF Halton. It's a good day with a good bunch of guys it is in an old school or a woodland just off of the school either one is allot of fun.

This is the facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/Airsoft.CQB.The.School/

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Streak and The Outpost are decent, still not played at Red1.

 
I'm in the area.

Blue streak is not bad. Decent normal skirmish with long breaks.

Strikeforce Badlands is a really awesome site, that's my favorite now. It's big and great for sneaking. There are skirmishes or battlesim games depending on the date and there are some Division themed games coming.

Xsite Lane end is a bit too paintballish for me. It would be a good site but only small parts of it are in game each round.

 
I'm local to the area and play at blue streak.

I enjoy it, good mix of cqb and woodland (30/70 split)

Lunch included on the Sunday's- never gone home hungry!

Other locals are Xsite in Wycombe, the mall in reading, and one in Maidenhead I can't remember the name of, and I think there's one in Kings Langley area.

 
I'm in the area.

Blue streak is not bad. Decent normal skirmish with long breaks.

Strikeforce Badlands is a really awesome site, that's my favorite now. It's big and great for sneaking. There are skirmishes or battlesim games depending on the date and there are some Division themed games coming.

Xsite Lane end is a bit too paintballish for me. It would be a good site but only small parts of it are in game each round.
Thank you samurai, this is exactly what i'm looking for

Heading to the area too

 
Back
Top