Recent content by Daveoc33

  1. Aug A3 aeg

    Reply to question by 'Daveoc33' on the classified ad 'Aug A3 aeg'

    If you do a Google search for airsoft Aug A3 it'll tell you its an ASG but they just rebrand stuff rather than manufacture it. If I had to guess I'd say army armament.
  2. Daveoc33

    Feedback posted by Daveoc33 on tazzyboi

    Good buyer. Good comms. Thank you!
  3. Daveoc33

    Feedback posted by Daveoc33 on drgrzly

    Very good comms and very fast postage. Item was just as described. Thank you!
  4. Double eagle Utr45

    For sale Rifle Double eagle Utr45

    This is my double eagle UTR 45. It used to be two tone but the two-tone paint has been removed however the tan polymer upper is a slightly different shade of tan as a result. The only place you can see blue paint now is in the screw threads so if you attach the rails or rail covers you won't see...
    £100.00
  5. Aug A3 aeg

    For sale Rifle Aug A3 aeg

    This is my army armament (I think) Aug a3. It is boneyard but the problems with it seem fixable. You can't really skirmish it as it is so definitely boneyard. It shoots at about 300fps on 0.2g bbs. The Aug trigger (semi on initial pull and full on a full pull) kind of works but on testing it...
    £75.00
  6. Specna metal m4 with gate aster

    For sale Rifle Specna metal m4 with gate aster

    This is my specna Arms edge 2 SA-E12. It has a gate aster fitted from thd factory and is wired with deans with a mini tamiya adapter. It comes with 1 hi cap magazine. It shoots very consistently doing 286fps with 0.25g bbs putting it 0.94 joules. Hop was set for 0.25. I'm after £145 including...
    £140.00
  7. JG SL8 DMR - G36 sniper variant

    For sale Rifle JG SL8 DMR - G36 sniper variant

    This is my JG SL8 DMR aeg. I built this a while ago so a lot of the build details below are from memory. Its locked to semi and shoots just below 1.4 joules. It was doing 346fps on a 0.25g bb which works out at 386 on a 0.2g bb. It still shoots and cycles very well. The build itself was very...
    £125.00
  8. WE hi-capa

    For sale Pistol WE hi-capa

    This is my WE hi capa. It's in good used condition and you can see some wear to the paint in places. It shoots well at just over 300fps. It corms with 1 leak free mag. I'm after £60 including postage and fees. You need a valid defence to buy this please.
    £60.00
  9. Marui PX4

    For sale Pistol Marui PX4

    This is my Tokyo Marui px4 that comes with 4 mags in total. It's in very good condition with no obvious marks. It comes with spare back straps and 3 spare mags plus the original mah. The original mag is leak free and the others are untested but still in their original packaging. I've tested it...
    £130.00
  10. Daveoc33

    Silverback VKS Rifle

    How are people getting on with these now they're out in the wild? I have spoken with 3 people who own them and 1 is happy, one needs to change the air brake because fps is off and we think it's too big an air brake fitted, and the other has a really bad air seal and may be looking at a possible...
  11. Daveoc33

    Lct mp5 aeg

    The wait is nearly over. No release date I don't think. Gate aster 2. New hop unit. Maple leaf hop rubber. SEF lower. It annoys me the safety indicator on the right is just set to safe. View: https://youtu.be/XduyLduB0sk?si=jz-GkQ3FV8YrO31H Probably won't shoot any better than the cyma...
  12. Daveoc33

    Feedback posted by Daveoc33 on Fantus

    Great buyer. Good comms and very friendly. Thank you!
  13. Daveoc33

    Someone doesn't like UKARA, or here we go again

    The only bit that worries me about ukara is isn't it a bit of a mystery as to who runs it? Or perhaps it's more transparent if you're a site owner or retailer. I can't remember exactly but I'm sure the rumor was it's basically run by one guy at an old established UK retailer. If true and this...
  14. Daveoc33

    The "Share A Bargain" Thread

    BULLSEYE05 Bullseye are giving 5% off everything to celebrate their new website. Not a massive discount I know but a lot of their stock is very reasonably priced already. They have some very cheap 0.48g bbs for anyone needing sniper ammo as well...
  15. Daveoc33

    G&G LevAR 15

    Please forgive a deliberate necro post, but how are people finding these g&g levars in terms of long term ownership? I understand the exploding grip issue was rectified by g&g. There's aftermarket part support from Bristol based airsoft (npas, short stroke kit, mag release blanking plates etc)...
Back
Top