layout

KWA USP 45 MATCH HOLSTER

5 posts in this topic

I am thinking about purchasing a KWA USP 45 MATCH, but as its an odd shape with the compensator.

The only problem is that it is proving hard to find a holster to fit and hold it at a reasonable price.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Alex

ive got this gun. its great. the best holsters to get are the viper adjustable holters. you can get it in a drop leg or the modular one fits belts (thats what i have)

Hope this helps

Johny

I got a USP full size, and found the best holster for me was a viper dropleg, got it on ebay i think... dunno if theres much difference between a full size and a match other than the barrel piece on the front?

I got a USP full size, and found the best holster for me was a viper dropleg, got it on ebay i think... dunno if theres much difference between a full size and a match other than the barrel piece on the front?

Their the same size apart from the extended barrel bit at the front and the mag being slightly different. Otherwise the frame for it is all the same. :)

Their the same size apart from the extended barrel bit at the front and the mag being slightly different. Otherwise the frame for it is all the same. :)

If thats the case a Blackhawk holster like i have for my USP full size should fit