Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blutack

cerberus airsoft

9 posts in this topic

hi guys.

is there anyone off the forum that goes to cerberus?

its an awsome place, the earth centre is there best, but the woodland is equally as good.

hi, i live in wakefield so its pretty tight for places up here, im brand new to airsoft and i have a cheap springer that i have totally customized to make it better, im getting a UHC super 9 bolt action rifle after xmas and i wanna go to the ceberus site with it :)

is the site good?

I live in Doncaster and will hopefully be trying Cerberus (Earth Centre) sometime soon as it looks great. Just hoping my AEG's are within the FPS limit.

The earth centre is on indefinite hold at the moment due to the landlord attempting to sell the location at the current time, it is a bit of a shame as it was one of the most varied locations available to us as a club.

I personally was not a huge fan of the place, based on some of the players the site attracted but it stays one of the most varied compact locations I know of.

Any updates on this site will be made available to club members and site players first, through the clubs forums.

Yeah i just read that over on the cerberus forums, tis a shame as you say but hopefully get a chance to try the woodland site at some point if this doesn't re-open. Thanks for that though.