Traditional centre hold sight recommendations

Infanteer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I hate the sights on my g and g CM 16, I have a holographic sight on there right now but I want to swap out the regular sights which comprise of the front rail popping up and having a jagged w shape to it and a pillar post at the back with a ring that you look through and line up with the middle of the front sight. I have to muck around a bit to sight these in and also target acquisition because of this set up is not optimal. What I am looking for ideally is a simple old school open sight/ set up, specifically either a patridge sight or failing that a V notch and post set up. I want to get away from the ring as I am not a big fan, I had one on an old rifle of mine and it was fine but that was for target shooting at reasonable ranges. I got my local store to have a look for me in their g and g catalog but could not find anything. I don't want something that will cost the earth, its a pretty simple set up I aim to run and it needs to fit on the rail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Archived