Hi
I've been out of the game for a while but a bad ankle has forced my retirement from rugby so a slot has opened up on Saturday's. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a few decent woodland site's somewhere vaguely near to Crewe (I live in a village just outside) I would appreciate it very much! I am 100% sniper focused so vast and varied woodland is my preference. Happy to travel a little way out.
Thanks in advance.
I've been out of the game for a while but a bad ankle has forced my retirement from rugby so a slot has opened up on Saturday's. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a few decent woodland site's somewhere vaguely near to Crewe (I live in a village just outside) I would appreciate it very much! I am 100% sniper focused so vast and varied woodland is my preference. Happy to travel a little way out.
Thanks in advance.