The gaol oakham

Elts7

Members
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Messages
310
Reaction score
3
Hey all,

Just wondering if any of you guys play at the gaol? I tend to play wednesday but only been to a hand full of evenings but im tempted to go to some saturday games.

Dont really have anyone to attend with but just wondering what the days are like? Im debaiting investing in a tippmann for wednesday and saturday games or in an scorpion evo which would only be used for weekend games as theyre banned in the week.

Opinions greatly appreciated

 
Great site, however the waiting times between games at a weekend is waaayyyy too long. Last time I went I ended up leaving early. There waiting times were getting on for 40-50 minutes in between every game

 
Why would a scorpion evo be banned during the week? Makes no sense.

 
Great site, however the waiting times between games at a weekend is waaayyyy too long. Last time I went I ended up leaving early. There waiting times were getting on for 40-50 minutes in between every game
Oh is there anywhere else near leicester thats worth a weekend?

 
Oh is there anywhere else near leicester thats worth a weekend?
Matlock Combat Games is top fun. Justin from the Gaol used to run that site too so there will definitely be some familiar faces there for you. Matlock is my regular site, great bunch of guys

 
Is it indoor cqb or woodlan enviroment?

 
Back
Top