Sussex airsoft

Sean

Members
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Off for my first outing for around 12 years tomorrow morning at Sussex airsoft at slinfold. Really looking forward to it.

Will be using rental equipment until I get my defence.

Anyone have any previous experience at this site?

 
I've not, but Holmbush Farm, the home of Dogtag Airsoft is not far from you if Slinfold is your local, def worth giving a try if Sussex Airsoft isn't what you are after!

 
i agree with PT247 my son went to holmbush and he had a great day although it was quite open in places

 
There is a new woodland site at North Chailey. Game this Sunday. R.I.F.T airsoft

 
Played twice at holmbush recently.

Once was part of the big game with a mix of site guns and own guns, the second to time it was just our own guys.

the site is nicely laid out and very friendly staff, saying that the players were very helpful.

I would recommend this site to anyone.

 
Played at sussex airsoft once and woudnt go again.Very narrow playing area with hardly any buildings.Only 10 players on that day and we were told single shot only but me mite be allowed to use full auto after lunch "if we were good enough " wtf!!

I went home at lunch time bored.

 
Dogtag is between Crawley and Horsham. Sussex Airsoft is in Slinfold iirc?

 
Back
Top