LightningCh
Members
- Dec 1, 2017
- 464
- 77
So it looks like Stormforce did make an old thread on here but it's under a different name, and hasn't been touched in about 7 years lol.
So I'm going to restart it with a proper title for the site.
Even though there is like 3 people on AFUK who have been there by the looks of it lol.
Personally, I'm yet to have a bad day there, the worst day I've had so far was a Saturday game where there were a lot of cheaters but hey, that's airsoft for you. It was still enjoyable and I still got to shoot people lol.
Either way,
Stormforce Airsoft, good things: (in my opinion)
Great site,
Cheap green fees (£25 for non members)
Good size (45 acres),
Valleys
Basic structures
Fun campaign based games, that go on across multiple game days
3rd party hire kit (SIXMIL) so it's in great condition each time
Large turnout (160 or more is common)
Pretty cheap prices for cans and chocolate bars.
Bad things:
Valleys ( aching legs lol )
Not many marshals too be honest, If you don't go to the objective you won't see a marshal
Only runs twice a month (2nd Saturday and last Sunday of each month)
Probably more but I haven't been since December and done CQB since then lol. Will update it as necessary.
So I'm going to restart it with a proper title for the site.
Even though there is like 3 people on AFUK who have been there by the looks of it lol.
Personally, I'm yet to have a bad day there, the worst day I've had so far was a Saturday game where there were a lot of cheaters but hey, that's airsoft for you. It was still enjoyable and I still got to shoot people lol.
Either way,
Stormforce Airsoft, good things: (in my opinion)
Great site,
Cheap green fees (£25 for non members)
Good size (45 acres),
Valleys
Basic structures
Fun campaign based games, that go on across multiple game days
3rd party hire kit (SIXMIL) so it's in great condition each time
Large turnout (160 or more is common)
Pretty cheap prices for cans and chocolate bars.
Bad things:
Valleys ( aching legs lol )
Not many marshals too be honest, If you don't go to the objective you won't see a marshal
Only runs twice a month (2nd Saturday and last Sunday of each month)
Probably more but I haven't been since December and done CQB since then lol. Will update it as necessary.