Skirmish sites in these areas?

MadMcardle

Members
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I could be moving to one of the following areas soon, would like to know what skirmish/retail sites are around there, any advice would be great:

Denbighshire, CH7 5LB
Northumberland, NE46 1TP
South Yorkshire, DN12 4EA
ASHFORD, TN25 4AJ
Isle of Wight, PO35 5PH
Norfolk, NR27 0JJ
South Yorkshire, S36 7GF
Wolverhampton, WV7 3AW
Nofolk, NR27 9NF

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys after quite a bit searching, few emails etc I have my final two:

West Runton, Cromer, Nofolk, NR27 9NF - Local sites - Gunman Airsoft and Combat Action Games

Penistone, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S36 7GF - Local Sites - Cerberus Airsoft and First And Only Huddersfield

If anyone has played in at these sites or lives in these areas I would like to hear from you! Maybe we could get a game about mid June?

Thanks :)
 
I am one of the CAG players in Norwich, we also have another site we use in Norwich (skirmish east Anglia) and once a month at 3 holes paintball site near swaffham so plenty of options, they are all woodland but CAG is a very friendly group and new peeps are always welcome and we will make sure you have a good day chap

 
I am one of the CAG players in Norwich, we also have another site we use in Norwich (skirmish east Anglia) and once a month at 3 holes paintball site near swaffham so plenty of options, they are all woodland but CAG is a very friendly group and new peeps are always welcome and we will make sure you have a good day chap
Is CAG your team Spatch? Thanks for the warm welcome man, really looking forward to getting a game now!

 
No chap, CAG is combat action games, owned by pete, top bloke, we do have a little team going but we just started it and its more for fun than anything else, I'll check the calender and send you the coming game dates etc

 
Of course it is! Sorry lol, so many site names etc. I am following them on Facebook as their site is still down, but yeah I hope to check them out as well as Gunman. That info would be much appreciated bud :)

 
Back
Top