Skullchewer AF-UK patch owner Joined Oct 12, 2020 Messages 882 Reaction score 1,883 Oct 21, 2022 #1 Anyone play here? Pros and cons?
Skullchewer AF-UK patch owner Joined Oct 12, 2020 Messages 882 Reaction score 1,883 Oct 31, 2022 Thread starter #2
RostokMcSpoons Members Joined Sep 3, 2021 Messages 1,949 Reaction score 1,757 Oct 31, 2022 #3 It's... On my "to do" list as it's close to MK and Special Ops is still not open. The games seen to be fairly infrequent there, but I had heard it was good. If you decide to make a trip, give me a shout and I'll come along too to say hello ?
It's... On my "to do" list as it's close to MK and Special Ops is still not open. The games seen to be fairly infrequent there, but I had heard it was good. If you decide to make a trip, give me a shout and I'll come along too to say hello ?