S Shock And Awe Airsoft Members Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Mar 20, 2012 #1 Here is our promo video which shows a little of what you can expect at site.
P paperpirate Members Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Mar 20, 2012 #2 very nice, well made for an airsoft vid
S Shock And Awe Airsoft Members Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Mar 20, 2012 Thread starter #3 paperpirate said: very nice, well made for an airsoft vid Click to expand... Click to shrink... Thanks for your comments, plenty more to come!
paperpirate said: very nice, well made for an airsoft vid Click to expand... Click to shrink... Thanks for your comments, plenty more to come!
gezer Members Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 36 Reaction score 1 Apr 29, 2012 #4 Shock And Awe Airsoft said: Thanks for your comments, plenty more to come! Click to expand... Click to shrink... Is that rolo I see and you greenough ? Also I swear I can hear will Can't wait till exams are over
Shock And Awe Airsoft said: Thanks for your comments, plenty more to come! Click to expand... Click to shrink... Is that rolo I see and you greenough ? Also I swear I can hear will Can't wait till exams are over
G Greenough Members Joined Mar 18, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 May 1, 2012 #5 No mate will and the rest of them Haven't been up to play yet - Rolo and gus have been up and so has nige But our regulars are new and you haven't met any of them Yet fella
No mate will and the rest of them Haven't been up to play yet - Rolo and gus have been up and so has nige But our regulars are new and you haven't met any of them Yet fella