Saturday Games Near London/ Kent

RAM

AF-UK patch owner
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hi guys I have a friend that I have started playing airsoft with that has to work every Sunday and was looking for sites that do Saturday games. We have played at Apocalypse in Kent and also Battle station activity centre in Snetterton which was a long drive 2.5 hours.

Is there anywhere around Kent or London that does Saturday games that adults can play as Apocalypse only do under 18 games on Saturday which is a pain. As we are both way past that age point ?

 
Hi guys I have a friend that I have started playing airsoft with that has to work every Sunday and was looking for sites that do Saturday games. We have played at Apocalypse in Kent and also Battle station activity centre in Snetterton which was a long drive 2.5 hours.

Is there anywhere around Kent or London that does Saturday games that adults can play as Apocalypse only do under 18 games on Saturday which is a pain. As we are both way past that age point ?
Mayhem airsoft near Abridge, Tactical near Croydon  (Though I dont recommend it), Sentinal in Dunstable and Driver Wood near Crawley. 

 
 @Asomodai Tactical near Croydon  (Though I dont recommend it)

Can you explain? I used to attend to skirmishes and mislims in Poland for 9 years so I am an experienced player but when I moved to London 4 years ago I stoped. Now I want to play again and I am doing reaserch about UKARA, where to play etc. Because I am located at Thornton Heath London I was thinking to use Tactical on Croydon to acuire UKARA. But now I am not so sure. Can you recommend any other sites nearby? I dont have car in UK yet so I will be mostly using public transport or uber/bolt. The other sites I found near me is Red 1 Woodland CQB(which IMO looks the best) on BR76SD, Epson CQB Bunker and bunker 51 which is closed now but I am not sure if its possible to get UKARA with them as the site need to be registered for that as well?

 
 @Asomodai Tactical near Croydon  (Though I dont recommend it)

Can you explain? I used to attend to skirmishes and mislims in Poland for 9 years so I am an experienced player but when I moved to London 4 years ago I stoped. Now I want to play again and I am doing reaserch about UKARA, where to play etc. Because I am located at Thornton Heath London I was thinking to use Tactical on Croydon to acuire UKARA. But now I am not so sure. Can you recommend any other sites nearby? I dont have car in UK yet so I will be mostly using public transport or uber/bolt. The other sites I found near me is Red 1 Woodland CQB(which IMO looks the best) on BR76SD, Epson CQB Bunker and bunker 51 which is closed now but I am not sure if its possible to get UKARA with them as the site need to be registered for that as well?
Check out the SE Tour reviews from @Asomodai he mentions public transport links in quite a few of them (if not most) as he goes to sites near london via public transport

 
Thank you! That was a very helpfull tip!

I think I will start my second airsoft life with RED 1 Chislehurst in October.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top