Recommended sites in Hampshire/Surrey area

TacMaster

Members
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
848
Hello all,

After a lengthy hiatus, I'm looking to get back into airsofting- however I'm incredibly out of the loop! I'm looking for recommendations on woodland and open area-type sites across the south, preferably in Hampshire/Surrey. 

 
Apologies MisterG for not responding to your tag quicker! :D

Hi, @TacMaster !

You've got a healthy amount of options in the Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire region:



Review very well recently by one of the other members here:



Lots of cool buildings, a vietnam village, good dense woodland and some good open areas. One of my favourite sites.

John runs a firm but fair day. And if the numbers are good there's usually a raffle where you can win a gun (Your missus won't believe you :D )

  • Ambush Adventures in Eversley (RG27 0PY) ...Ignore the fact it says Chobham in the URL
  • http://airsofter2000.wixsite.com/ambush-adventures/chobham---woodland
    Without trying to be biased (I sometimes Marshall here), this is a fun site - the emphasis is on fun rather than serious tactical games.
    It's set almost/kind-of on a hillside that goes down in three layers/steps.
    The safe zone is at the top of the hill, then the immediate game area is a relatively flat open space with lots of trees and some wooden structures. Then the next level drops down into a winding dirt track all around the hill with loads of ferns and ditches and good places to hide (And a big JCB digger to use as cover!) and the bottom level is a dense wooded area with some structures and good boggy mud to get dirty in.
 
  • Ambush Adventures in Alton ([COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.870588)]GU34 3NJ)[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,.870588)]...Again ignore that it says Southampton[/COLOR]
  • http://airsofter2000.wixsite.com/ambush-adventures/southampton---woodland
    I've not actually played here yet, but it's apparently very good. It's a paintball site that Ambush get to use for two sundays a month.
    The safe zone has lots of hardcover, with proper picnic benches, running water, proper actual inside toilets.
    The game zone has well built arenas (as you'd expect from a paintball site), with a huge wooden fort and other bits and bobs.


  • IronSight Airsoft - Andover (SP11 7PF)
  • https://www.ironsightairsoft.co.uk/
    Another site I'd love to try. Set within a 'base' of old bunkers, with open field and trees as well. Looks like a good mix.




And you cannot write off a trip to Berkshire for what is perhaps the most popular AFUK Site:



I'll have a think and see what other sites I can remember in your area. Hope this helps for the time being. :)

 
Back
Top