Crimsonknight3
Members
- Nov 29, 2017
- 42
- 0
Hiya,
As many people say I am new to the sport and looking for recommended sites near me. I have looked at the sitemap but I wanted to ask people personally what sites they recommend. Me and my partner live in High Wycombe and I (seriously) would love to go airsofting as often as possible (within a reasonable price, memberships at good sites being a bonus for me to cut down on cost!). I drive and for me personally anything up to about a 1-hour drive is fine.(day games weekends only, night games any day) so I would say anywhere within roughly a 30-50 mile radius. We would prefer woodland/urban rather than CQB but we would possibly like to try out CQB while the lovely British weather is having possibly its coldest November on record.
Now I used to play stuff like laser tag (Not sure if quasar is still around anymore) a lot, and I learnt that the difference in the quality of props/cover/site size can vary MASSIVELY so this is why I would like to defer to you more experienced players for sites that are worth the money.
Thanks for the help,
Ricky
As many people say I am new to the sport and looking for recommended sites near me. I have looked at the sitemap but I wanted to ask people personally what sites they recommend. Me and my partner live in High Wycombe and I (seriously) would love to go airsofting as often as possible (within a reasonable price, memberships at good sites being a bonus for me to cut down on cost!). I drive and for me personally anything up to about a 1-hour drive is fine.(day games weekends only, night games any day) so I would say anywhere within roughly a 30-50 mile radius. We would prefer woodland/urban rather than CQB but we would possibly like to try out CQB while the lovely British weather is having possibly its coldest November on record.
Now I used to play stuff like laser tag (Not sure if quasar is still around anymore) a lot, and I learnt that the difference in the quality of props/cover/site size can vary MASSIVELY so this is why I would like to defer to you more experienced players for sites that are worth the money.
Thanks for the help,
Ricky
Last edited by a moderator: