Operation Skylight - Hertfordshire Location - Okto Eight Milsim

Baz,

DPM and/ instead of M81?? Probably open it up to more people without the need to buy a new set of camo

 
You have a choice of four different camos for the MDF or the MPF

You can wear DPM or M81 !

 
Ah fair enough just thought it was limited to the listed stuff.

 
good guys and bad buys being allowed to wear the same camo pattern is a friendly fire nightmare waiting to happen... even with the MPF having one half as a solid colour you'll have problems.

For example, you're fighting in some woods and you see a guy wearing a DPM top but you can't see his legs, what to do? I'd shoot him, but I'm a bit of a dick like that!

Brit tac have a good idea with their shemaghs, red force all have to wear a black&white shemagh, looks suitably terroristy without resorting to armbands and allows people to instantly ID the other team.

 
Just working on the detail now with the Okto Eight guys.

Should have information about the loadouts and ammo rules by the weekend.

 
Id be interested in the american team, this whole scenario looks very interesting!! Im a half hour drive from hertfordshire so i just hope you guys allow AOR1 camo!

 
The Coalition loadout is MTP or Multicam, but AOR1 is light enough, so shouldn't be a problem.

Probably best to confirm with Okto Eight via their FB page before booking though..

 
The rules, booking details and other player information has been posted up on the Okto Eight Milsim Facebook page.

Its going ahead - looks exciting..

Anybody who is not on Facebook or doesn't want to be, can email them on [email protected] and get a copy of the full PDF document.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh, the black gun rule is back... can't place deposit until I know I can get my gun painted which won't be until summer.

 
You could always tape it.

Ive got a two tone sniper rifle which I bought before my UKARA came through. Ive sniper taped it.

 
F*** yes, AOR1 camo is allowed but theres only 8 more places for the US team and i simply do not have the money right now. Shit.

 
I'd rather paint it as I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I suppose I could if I can't do it over the summer.

Gonna pester my friend and try and get him along

 
Radio discussions are starting on the secure Coalition SOF team group page.

 
If I go I'll be camping. It's way too far for me to travel the morning before expecting to skirmish.

 
Back
Top