Anonymoose
Members
- Oct 19, 2024
- 1,225
- 2,196
I can't tell if you lot, or is there only one of you ?, have done your usual & derailed the thread
![]()
This is way more entertaining than what we started with.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't tell if you lot, or is there only one of you ?, have done your usual & derailed the thread
![]()
You don't exist; therefore, I cannot want to be you. You are just a creation of my imagination.It's a sad day for the world when someone else wants to be me.![]()
Perhaps the forum isn't real; it only exists in his mind. Perhaps his mind isn't real!How do we know you aren't the core of the hive-mind?
Maybe you're the only user on this forum, you dont even realise that we're all just manifestations of your psychosis?
Maybe nothing is real.
Perhaps the forum isn't real; it only exists in his mind. Perhaps his mind isn't real!
You don't exist; therefore, I cannot want to be you. You are just a creation of my imagination.
The only thing that is real is a goat called Eric.
No, only a goat called Eric. Even my imagination, of which you are merely a creation, does not exist.