Milsim in the West Midlands

Finius

Retired Moderator
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
361
Hey folks,

As of next year I'm hoping to start playing some milsim, or at the very least, themed games, with slightly tighter rules and generally more tactical gameplay.

I'm living in Coventry, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any sites close to me that do Milsim - so far I only know of the Grange and they do "filmsim" which is close but no cigar. Weekender would be ideal.

Cheers guys!

 
Hey folks,
As of next year I'm hoping to start playing some milsim, or at the very least, themed games, with slightly tighter rules and generally more tactical gameplay.

I'm living in Coventry, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me any sites close to me that do Milsim - so far I only know of the Grange and they do "filmsim" which is close but no cigar. Weekender would be ideal.

Cheers guys!

im the same to be honest, but live in essex. any ideas?

 
Me too but I'm in Sheffield. Not had any luck finding many places.

Apparently there's a CQB site in my own city centre but I'll be damned if that's true, I can't find it anywhere!

 
Back
Top