concretesnail
AF-UK patch owner
- Jul 5, 2020
- 663
- 372
Morning all.
I'm after some help finding some night games, or dark games around the Stoke on trent area.
I started playing airsoft years ago and there used to be a plentiful supply if night games about on a mixture of sites but after a bit of time away (kids, work, etc) I'm returning to find them few and far between. I played the few this year that first and only ran at anzio and throughly enjoyed myself but since they aren't running them at the moment I'm trying to find other sites and companies that run them but with much success. Admittedly being out of it for a bit doesn't help and not being on any form of social media also won't aid things but as neither of those two facts are going to be able to change I'm asking for a little help in finding sites or known night games.
I'm after some help finding some night games, or dark games around the Stoke on trent area.
I started playing airsoft years ago and there used to be a plentiful supply if night games about on a mixture of sites but after a bit of time away (kids, work, etc) I'm returning to find them few and far between. I played the few this year that first and only ran at anzio and throughly enjoyed myself but since they aren't running them at the moment I'm trying to find other sites and companies that run them but with much success. Admittedly being out of it for a bit doesn't help and not being on any form of social media also won't aid things but as neither of those two facts are going to be able to change I'm asking for a little help in finding sites or known night games.