I went to Ace Airsoft in Stafford today (my third event, UKARA soon!). It's more of a combat games day than a full skirmish day.
I hired out and also took my SVD as a secondary.
During my run of 'the gauntlet', a somewhat overenthusiastic stag party member continued to shoot me after I shouted hit. As I turned to say hit again, my lower face mask/scarf came loose after snagging on a branch and the oncoming pellets hit my jaw as I shouted 'hit'. The BB's hit me from about 5-10 feet away and one hit my tooth, completely cutting the top part off. There was no blood, no real pain, just a sense of 'something isn't quite right here' as I spat out the BB and half of my tooth.
The marshals were quick onto the scene and stopped the game immediately with first aid at the ready (although there wasn't really much they could do).
So now....rather than spending my personal savings on my first AEG...that cash has to go on sorting out my tooth...yayy!
In terms of the day; the games were great, with games ranging from raiding a drug compound to capturing and interrogating terrorist leaders. A good place to go for new airsofters.
View attachment 6363
I hired out and also took my SVD as a secondary.
During my run of 'the gauntlet', a somewhat overenthusiastic stag party member continued to shoot me after I shouted hit. As I turned to say hit again, my lower face mask/scarf came loose after snagging on a branch and the oncoming pellets hit my jaw as I shouted 'hit'. The BB's hit me from about 5-10 feet away and one hit my tooth, completely cutting the top part off. There was no blood, no real pain, just a sense of 'something isn't quite right here' as I spat out the BB and half of my tooth.
The marshals were quick onto the scene and stopped the game immediately with first aid at the ready (although there wasn't really much they could do).
So now....rather than spending my personal savings on my first AEG...that cash has to go on sorting out my tooth...yayy!
In terms of the day; the games were great, with games ranging from raiding a drug compound to capturing and interrogating terrorist leaders. A good place to go for new airsofters.
View attachment 6363
Last edited by a moderator: