Hi everyone,
I am looking for good skirmish/filmsim sites ideally within 1.5h drive from Reading (not city centre, so closer to m4, so there is about 15-20mins 'fudge factor' for travel time).
I already know about Red Alert in Thatcham (GREAT site!) and Gunman at Eversley and Absolute Airsoft just north of Reading (seems to get poor reviews?).
Hope there are some other good sites out there (i am sure there are but the list in the forum does not seem to cover it all off and seems very out of date).
Thanks in advance ?
-Sharpe
I am looking for good skirmish/filmsim sites ideally within 1.5h drive from Reading (not city centre, so closer to m4, so there is about 15-20mins 'fudge factor' for travel time).
I already know about Red Alert in Thatcham (GREAT site!) and Gunman at Eversley and Absolute Airsoft just north of Reading (seems to get poor reviews?).
Hope there are some other good sites out there (i am sure there are but the list in the forum does not seem to cover it all off and seems very out of date).
Thanks in advance ?
-Sharpe